Perfection.. Happiness.. Indulgence…
These truffles melt in your mouth and take you to a totally different place. If you’re talking to someone while eating them, you cannot help but pause and enjoy each moment while they are still in your mouth.
and they are healthy!
The picture isn’t that pretty because I was so busy thinking of putting them into my mouth.
Recipe is adapted from FeedYourAwesomeMachine.
– 150 g dark chocolate (It is important to choose a good quality chocolate bar. I used organic chocolate with 72% cocoa)
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
– 1 packet stevia (or 2 teaspoons sugar)
– A little over 100 ml coconut milk (Better use one with no additives)
– Break the chocolate into chunks and place in a bowl. Add olive oil, salt, stevia and mix.
– Bring the coconut milk to boil on the stove.
– Pour immediately over the chocolate and stir until you get a smooth ganache.
– Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
– Once removed from the fridge, wash your hands and dry them very well.
– Now roll into small balls and place on a plate or keep in a tupperware.
you can roll them in worn coconut or cocoa powder but I think they are just awesome as they are.
Enjoy the chocolate awesomeness!