Inspired by mindovermunch
- 4 tablespoons oat flour
- 2 (not heaping) tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons almond butter (sometimes I use olive oil instead and it works!)
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon honey (I use acacia)
- 2 tablespoons lightly beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips or chunks
- Preheat the oven to 160 ℃.
- In a small ramekin, combine ingredients (oat flour through vanilla).
- In a bowl, mix almond butter/oil (you can microwave the almond butter for 20 seconds so it would become easier to stir), honey, egg and milk.
- Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Press chocolate chips/chunks on top.
- Bake for 5 minutes (5 and ONLY 5 minutes. do not over bake).