If you love the taste of coconut, you have to try this!
If you love the taste of coconut with chocolate then you MUST try this!
One of the best treats I have ever had…!
Not oatmeal and not a cookie dough but something in between.
It is pure perfection when served warm and topped with cold organic coconut cream!
Original recipe: Coconut Cookie Dough Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- sweetener of choice (I use a little less than a teaspoon of stevia)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 3 heaping teaspoons softened extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (you could replace with milk)
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (I use almond milk)
- 2 heaping tablespoons chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180℃.
- Combine dry ingredients then add the rest of the ingredients and mix well (you should get a thick batter almost like a cookie dough).
- Top with more chocolate chips and press them into the dough.
- Bake for 20 minutes then broil for 5 more minutes to get a crust.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: top with cold organic coconut cream!