Look at this beauty…
This is one of my favorite cookie recipes! Peanut butter PLUS chocolate!
Not only the taste is super awesome but also it is super simple to make. You’ll just need to mix everything in one bowl.
adapted from Real Healthy Recipes.
Ingredients: (12-14 small cookies)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (Earth Balance Creamy Coconut and Peanut spread is awesome!)
- A little less than 1/4 cup sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon almond meal/flour
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180℃.
- In a bowl, mix everything until fully combined.
- Roll into balls and place on a greased pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let them cool for 10 minutes.