What’s better than a slushy drink for summer heat? (I couldn’t help but secretly answer chocolate)
Look at those pretty frozen watermelon babies…!
Watermelon and raspberries are absolutely perfect together! Add lemons or limes and you get a super perfect combination!
Ah, don’t you just love these colors?
- 2 1/2 or 3 cups of frozen watermelon cubes
- A handful of frozen raspberries (more if you like)
- juice of 1 and 1/2 lemon
- 1/3 cup water (or more if needed)
- 2 tablespoons of sugar or sweetener of choice
- Allow the watermelon to thaw enough for your blender to handle. Blend all the ingredients together. Pour in a bowl or a cup and garnish with mint for that refreshing scent.