It’s not oatmeal…
it’s not a cookie nor a cake..
it’s something between all those three…! Awesome, right?
Make this in 15 minutes and you got yourself a decent
Alright, I really meant breakfast. I have been eating this for three days in a row now. I mean oatmeal and chocolate goodness is always perfect for breakfast, right?
Original recipe from The Baking Dietitian.
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 3 teaspoons yogurt
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (or any oil of choice)
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180℃.
- In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients and mix well. Mix in yogurt, oil and chocolate chips.
- Transfer dough to a greased ovenproof bowl and bake for 10 minutes.