I remember those days when Chocolate Chip Cookies used to be my weakness point and my answer when asked “what is that one thing you would choose to live on?”…
But that has changed long ago to brownies and fudgy-chocolatey treats.
Yet still, cookies are among the best treats that one could have because well, they are…cookies! am I right or am I right?
Don’t you see the sun shining? This means… Cookies for BREAKFAST!
These Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfection.. their taste and texture are similar to that of the real buttery stuff, only they are better and not only because they are guilt-free!
Perfect sweetness and sans butter…. Don’t you see how gorgeous these are?
Original Recipe: One-Bowl Chocolate Chip Cookies for Two.
Ingredients: (Makes 3 medium or 4 small cookies)
- 4 tablespoons oat flour + 1 tablespoon spelt flour (whole wheat and all purpose flour also work)
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut or brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon beaten egg
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla powder
- 2-3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180℃.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, mix coconut oil, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Pour wet into dry and stir in chocolate chips. Use a cookie scoop or roll dough into balls and place on a lightly greased pan. (If not using a cookie scoop and the cookie dough does not seem easy to roll, refrigerate for 10 minutes).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes (Do not over bake)
Hey, aren’t you in the kitchen already? 🙂